Monday, January 9, 2012

TV Review: Firefly

In a past post I mentioned my tendency to get obsessed with shows and then have issues when they end. This is why I never watched Firefly. I knew that there were only roughly a dozen episodes, and that was all. And knowing this information I made the proper decision to not watch the show. I knew I would love it, and would become obsessed, and then would go through my temporary depression as I do. Well that decision was changed recently. I started watching Firefly. Now I'm getting anxiety after each episode because I know I'm getting closer and closer to the end, and I don't want to! I really don't know why I let myself do this.

On the bright side, I now see why everyone raves about this show. It really is awesome, and I keep telling myself I am only working on one of my New Year's goals, which was to familiarize myself with more sci-fi tv shows. I'm really doing myself a favor here. At least that's what I keep telling myself. When I'm done with the series and sitting at home obsessing while in my depression, I'll be thinking otherwise. For now though I need to just enjoy the episodes I have left to watch and prepare myself for the end.

And all things aside, this show is really great, and I highly recommend it. Although I could do without the kinda cheesy opening credits theme song....but that's just me.






3 comments:

I loves me some comments!